ParentsNext helps eligible parents to plan and prepare for employment by the time their children go to school. Worklinks is proud to be able to offer the ParentsNext program at a number of our Worklinks offices – Caboolture, Kippa-Ring and Strathpine.
Worklinks PN works with parents to help them set education and employment goals, develop a pathway to achieve their goals and link them to services and activities in the local community.
What services will be available?
ParentsNext participants get help to:
- identify education and employment goals
- develop a pathway to achieve their goals
- combine preparing for work with parenting responsibilities
- access activities and services in the local community.
Participants in the Intensive Stream may be able to access a range of other support including a participation fund, wage subsidies and relocation assistance.
Who is eligible?
Parents may have to participate in ParentsNext if they have:
- received Parenting Payment for the last six months
- not had employment earnings during this period, and
- a child aged under six years.
Contact us on 1300 852 359
Caboolture ~ 5498 9601
Block D, First Floor, 8 King Street
Kippa Ring ~ 3703 2172
1/180 Anzac Avenue
Strathpine ~ 3703 2173
1/3 Jockers Street