- About Us
- Career & Transition Services
- Job Search Portal
- Work Experience
- Contact Us
Accredited Training Courses
Worklinks (RTO #30622) is a registered training provider of nationally accredited courses. Our training team run the following courses throughout the year:
- Employability Skills Development Course – 1 QCE Point
- Certificate IV in Career Development (online)
- Certificate IV in Employment Services (online)
- White Card (Construction General Safety Induction)
Australian RTO’s are required to publish the outcome of their most recent Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) or VET Quality Framework audit. You can view this document here.
For enquiries about any of the above, please email email@example.com.
Breaking Worklinks News
Service Delivery Plan
Service Delivery Plan – Participation Service Delivery Plan – Employer
Check out the Horizons College website!
Check out the Horizons College website! Kwik Kopy Geebung have provided this website as part of a nationwide “Bringing Your Ideas to Life” promotion. Click on