Conflict Resolution Training Course
Conflict Resolution Training
Wednesday 28 March 2024 – Caboolture
Venue: Straithpine 9:00am – 4:00pm Morning tea provided
Handling conflict and complaints is tough. The Worklinks Conflict resolution training will guide you through common challenges and provide you with highly beneficial and practical examples of effective conflict resolution techniques.
In this action-packed morning workshop we will cover the following:
Fight, Flight or Friendship
• Enable participants to identify different approaches that can be used to manage conflict.
• Explain the advantages and disadvantages of five key approaches used in managing conflict.
• To identify when it is appropriate to use the various approaches.
Participants gain a clear understanding of five conflict-resolving approaches.
Dealing with Complaints
• The benefits of dealing with complaints in a timely and effective manner.
• Complaint scenarios and how these could be handled effectively.
Participants gain an understanding of the skills required to deal with complaints successfully and practise these skills by considering complaint scenarios.
Changing Perceptions and Emotions
• Raise awareness of how perceptions of situations influence our emotions and behaviour.
• Types of unhelpful thinking we can identify in our perceptions.
• Identify how to change unhelpful thinking in a situation of the participant’s choosing.
A great way to raise awareness of how our perceptions influence our emotions (including stress reactions) and behaviour and how we can change them.
Reviews by previous attendees:
- Very professional and excellent course material – MB
- Easy to follow, good activities to structure the day – VG
- Very informative and got me thinking about different ways of approaching conflict – MH
- Excellent course, with great delivery from the presenter – JH
Cost: $250 per person
Book on Eventbrite or CALL 1300 852 359
7 or more staff? We can deliver this training at your premises, call us on CALL 1300 852 359