Finding Your Feet Program
Finding Your Feet
Finding your Feet is a comprehensive and transformative 20-week early intervention program meticulously designed to cater to the unique needs of young individuals aged 12-24 who find themselves disengaged from education and/or on the precipice of entering the Youth Justice System, providing a structured and supportive framework to empower them with the essential skills and guidance needed for a positive trajectory in life.
FYF Supports Young People by Providing
– Therapeutic interventions and community connections
– Fitness activities and healthy lifestyle workshops
– Problem solving and team building activities
– Literacy and numeracy support
– Short courses
– Weekly adventure-based learning activities
– Work experience and employment support
– 3-day camps
Each young person on FYF will have tailored individual support plans and
referrals to external agencies where necessary.
Feel free to get in touch with us by contacting us at PH-5498 9601 or emailing us at email@example.com.