SQW Programs – No cost to eligible participants
Get set for work
Get Set for Work 12 week program is designed to help you prepare for your future and obtain a Certificate and secure an employment outcome.
- 12 week program for 15 – 19 year olds
- Rolling starts
- Get job search and interview skills
- Assistance to get your driving licence
- Opportunity to get your building and construction safety card
- Life skills training
- Workplace experience
- No cost to eligible participants.
The Intensive Job Coach Project
A 6 week one on one program to help you get better prepared for employment.
We help build your confidence with the knowledge and skills to help you get the best start in work.
- 6 week program
- Your own one-on-one Career coach with weekly sessions
- A personalised training plan
- Help with your resume
- Practice your job interviews skills and write job applications
- We help you improve your employability skills
- We offer career and job advice
- Assistance with language, literacy, and numeracy support
- No cost to eligible applicants.